Careers with us
Established in 1981, Seager Inc. is among the top 500 SME’s and a leading distributor and retailer of travel / outdoor products, bags, wallets and travel accessories. We are the exclusive distributor in Singapore and various countries in South East Asia for reputable international brands including Bellroy, Cabeau, Eagle Creek, Klean Kanteen, Pacsafe, Thule, Victorinox etc…
As part of our continuing expansion and new brand retail stores, we seek extraordinary and talented persons and business partners to join our exciting team to build a great organization. People who are creative, innovative, pleasant and customer service oriented. You will helm our corporate service function as well as our interesting retail stores and department store counters. We look for people who strive for excellence and are passionate in their work.
Corporate Sales Manager
Retail Operations Manager
- Work across functions to formulate, drive, implement and ensure consistent brand strategy in our retail outlets
- Assist in monitoring brand health metrics and support the development of new brand-tracking across our retail outlets
- Maintain brand integrity across product lines, advertising and all other external and internal communication
- Work with internal and external parties on brand initiatives, values & attributes
- At least diploma or degree in business development/brand management
- Min 2 years’ experience in handling brand development or management in a retail environment
- Understands and executed brand marketing initiatives
- Independent and analytical
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
General Manager (Retail)
You will be responsible for the entire retail operations of 4 divisions of retail stores (currently at 17 stores) including growing the sales, establishing more retail outlets, store fitting-out, day-to-day operations, sales promotions, staff performance and development and customer service standard.
- Degree or Diploma holders
- Min. of 5 successful years of proven track record in managing at least 10 multi-brand retail chain stores
- Strong leadership, managerial, organization and interpersonal skills in leading a retail organization
- Strong personal drive and self-motivated
- This position reports to the Managing Director and leads a team of graphic designers, visual merchandisers, web designers and other creative talents to achieve:
- The right strategy and implementation of corporate, store and product line branding & identity, market positioning as well as promotional & PR storylines and media exposures.
- Timely development and upkeep of all presentation kits, product packaging, store & counter designs, staff-uniform design, logo & signage as well as corporate guidelines and all other creative responsibilities
- Positive interactions with the various business units in-house and principals to achieve coordination and effectiveness of the creative process and to manage the budget.
- This creative professional definitely needs to be in-tune with what’s in and what’s not and should have the following under his/her belt or up the sleeves:
- Copywriting skills, detailed, sensitively paranoid with immaculate artworks, excellent command of English and rare conceptual creativity
- At least a Diploma and 2 years experience in the retail environment
- Ability to get people to work like hell and love it
Responsible for full spectrum of marketing and branding activities from strategic planning to execution. Actively embark on all forms of marketing, PR and joint promotion strategies and activities for our retail concept shops and distributor brands.
- Identify marketing initiatives/opportunities through customer research to determine target market, brand positioning, customer’s wants, unfulfilled needs and level of customer’s satisfaction.
- Always creating delightful experience for customers to differentiate company’s offerings through creative marketing campaigns, events and communications, including marketing of ideas, causes, etc so as to build customer loyalty.
- Create and maintain relationship marketing for long term customer’s satisfaction and retention.
Other responsibilities include:
- Media planning and selection
- Editorial write-ups for releases to various media
- Public Relations and “Buzz Marketing”
- Tie-ups with marketing network (principals/suppliers, landlords, agencies, social network, media, retailers/corporations and customers)
- Establish close and good working relationship with landlords and suppliers
- Review each marketing initiative to improve on future plans
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience
- Marketing experience in the retail sector will be an added advantage
- Creative and proactive with an analytical mind
- Result oriented with multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team based environment
- No Experienced Needed
- Basic English and Maths
- Physically fit
You will be responsible for the distribution sales to department stores and retailers.
- Diploma / Degree holders
- Well-groomed and good presentation skills
- Hardworking and self-driven
- Able to open new accounts independently
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience essential
- Possess own transport
- Sales and Service Driven
- Strong communication skills
- Retail experience preferred
- Committed team player
- Basic salary for local and PR staff + commission
Please email your resume in MS Word format with recent photo & availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application form at any of our stores today